Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A Promise to Stay Wild and Free

    Hello friends!  I start this blog as a dedication to change, and to be always evolving.  Life should be an adventure that takes you many different and exciting places, and introduces you to many different and interesting people.  You should never get to comfortable with the ordinary and always strive for the extraordinary.  With all that said the most important thing in life is remembering where you came from, and never forgetting the people that have shaped your life. This reminds me of one of my favorite quotes from, of course, a"Sex and the City" episode........  
       "After all, seasons change. So do cities. People come into your life and people go. But it’s comforting to know the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you’re very lucky, a plane ride away.”   
      I dedicate this new adventure in my life to all of my true friends and family ( you know who you are).  Thank you for always encouraging me to go for my dreams, I appreciate and cherish you all!




Photo Credit: Joan Cook
Wearing: Pants: Goldsign black stretch flares from Shopbop.com,Top: Asos cold shoulder tank,  Sunglasses: Blue mirrored Ray Bans, Hat: Floppy Hat from Shopmadambutterfly.com, Purse: Vintage Chanel, Jewelry: Personal assorted.

A special dedication for my very first post goes to my Nana, Florence who shows you can be fabulous even at 91!  She is such an amazing, and strong person who has taught me so much, and I wouldn't be who I am if it weren't for her.  It also seems like a perfect time to dedicate this to her with October being Brest Cancer Awareness Month, and seeing how strong she was and still is with overcoming her own battle with Brest Cancer. Nana you are a true inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment